Sunday, September 2, 2018

Jaded Blossom August Challenge - ABC Challenge

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - ABC Challenge
 Pick a letter from the alphabet and use as many items as you can with that letter.
Well I used the letter (B) for Blue, Black, Bling, Butterflies, Birthday, Banner and balloons
 
I made a FUN Birthday card with this Challenge :)
I used Jaded Blossom the Alphabet Dies 2 for the letters, the Balloon Dies for the balloon and the banner, the Scallop Square Dies with the Stitched Square Dies for the layers, the
 Spring Dies 2 for the butterflies, the So Many Birthdays 3 for the Happy and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Shaped Card Letter B for the big B.
 Hope you like my projects for today!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday
 before the next challenge. The previous challenges
winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
  Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
 Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)
 
 


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, soooo CUTE! Adorable card!

Theresa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute!!!

Michelle said...

such a cute card !!! love it perfect for a boy or girl !