Thursday, September 6, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing September Stamp Release!!! Day # 2


 
Hi and welcome to our September Release!
Its time to enjoy that crisp FALL AIR!!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
 



`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
How STINKIN' CUTE is she, I just LOVED coloring her hair!!!! <3
the paper is from Doodlebug Design (Flea Market)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Christine - You Got This! for the girl and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Halloween Scenic Dies for the stars and the
Stitched Circle Dies for the circle layer.
 Hope you like all my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Card: Stamp AnnieThing!
Christine - You Got This!

Jaded Blossom

Stitched Circle Dies

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)