Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing June Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
 
Hi and welcome to our June Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!





 

All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
WOW so many new goodies today... I am LOVING the cool new stencils and the stamps
are just too CUTE!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Krissy - Heart Glasses for the girl, the new
Palm Tree Die for the die cuts, the new Wave Edge Stencil for the cool background, the new
At The Beach 46 Pieces for the beach ball, the Under The Sea Die for the sand and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer and the
 Mermaid Kisses for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Krissy - Heart Glasses
Palm Tree Die
Wave Edge Stencil
At The Beach 46 Pieces
 
I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

No comments: