Thursday, June 28, 2018

Kissing Booth!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

 
 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! For today I made a card using some new and old goodies

I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Lemonade Stand-Bundle set for the Stand, flowers, sentiment and the grass, the Stars and Stripes for the stencil background, the
Chloe And Sam-Love You for the cute couple and from Jaded Blossom I used the
Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer, the Valentine Dies for the hearts, the Banner Dies
for the two little banners.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

What a CUTE card! I love the background... It looks like a nice starry nite sky! LOVE!

Theresa