Thursday, June 14, 2018

Jaded Blossom June Stamp Release!!! Day # 4

 
 
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets
 
 Ok for my first projects I made them with a Canadian look LOL!!! Will be adding a Tim Horton gift card to my holder.
I used Jaded Blossom the new I Moose You for the sentiments and cute moose, the new
Mini Tag Dies 3 and the new Word Bubble Dies for tags to add my sentiments on, the
Christmas Scenic Dies for the tree background, the Gable Box Die for the box, the
Folding Gift Card Die for the base of my gift card, the Gift Card Die
for the inside, the Goody Bag Die for the top layer.
  
Supplies I Used for my Projects:   


Here is any other treat holder like the one I posted on Monday!!!
 I thought that the seahorse would be fun like that too.
I used Jaded Blossom the new Make Waves for the cute seahorse and sentiment and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Kawaii Sea Nugget Platforms for the base of my treat holder.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)


Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:  
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99
June 2018 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $164.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Cindy! I've been on vacation and just got back, so I thought I would POP IN to say HELLO and see what I've been missing! :) And of course you never disappoint with all the CUTE projects you've been making! I love the Stamping Annie Projects they're so cute and OMGOSH the JB release is Soooo FUN!!! I love what you've been making! I can see a few items that need to go on my must have list! :) I'm happy to be back and hopefully get back to a normal schedule again! Have a great day! :)

Theresa