Friday, April 6, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing April Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
Hi and welcome to our April Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!


Audrina - Swinging By - Tire Swing

All Items are available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
AMAZING Release as always... Had so much FUN with it all!!!
I used  Stamp AnnieThing! the Audrina - Swinging By - Tire Swing for the new girl
and from SVG Cutting Files
 I used Tent Card - Circle for the card base.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!
 
 
I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great Weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Omgosh!!! Look at how cute she is!!! Love the card design!!!

Theresa