Saturday, April 21, 2018

Peachy Keen Stamp April Release!!! :)

 
Hello Peachies!!!
 
Happy Spring from Green Bay, Wisconsin!  I think I need a t-shirt that says, I survived Snowstorm Evelyn on April 14-15, 2018.  Oh my but SHE dumped a lot of snow on us! 
Glad it's over!  Cannot wait to see some green grass and buds on trees!  It was more than welcoming to add these images to our line!
The new releases are available now at Peachy Keen Stamps!  
  • New Releases are Marked at 15% off
  • FREE Peachy Pieces files with the purchase of any of the following face assortment sets:
  1. PK-1930 Gnomies are my Homies Face Assortment (Gnome)
  2. PK-1940 Quackers Face Assortment (Duck)
  3. PK-1950 Pond Friends Face Assortment (Frog)
  • Use your discount code if you are a stamp club member at checkout to save even more on the new releases.
  • Use SPRING10 if you are not a stamp club member to save an additional 10% on your entire purchase.
  1. This is for retail customers only.
  2. Minimum purchase of $5.00 is necessary to get this discount.
Would you like to learn more about Stamp Club of the Month?  CLICK HERE
 
 
OMGOSH!!! this Release is so SUPER FUN...  and had a BLASS making my projects!!!
I have two projects for today, my first one is a card with the SWEET new little frog..
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PKSC-45 April 2018 for all the images and the sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer.
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:  
Here is my second projects with the sweet new Peachy Keen. I made a Treat box 
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PKSC-45 April 2018 for the Gnome, sentiment and bird and from Jaded Blossom I used the Flag Dies for the banner and from SVG Cutting Files 
I used Mushroom Handled Bag for the base of my box and mushroom.
 Hope you like all my sneak peeks for today!!!
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:  
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a
GREAT Weekend!!! :) 
 
 


3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

You really brought these stamps to life-and I love your mushroom box!

♥ Sue Kment

Scrapper69 said...

Your coloring is always amazing and both projects are so fun & CUTE!! Love them!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Both of these are just adorable! You are amazing and come up with the cutest of designs!
Sherrie K