Friday, November 4, 2016

Stamp Anniething's November Stamp Release Day # 3

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's November release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Lucille is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Ok this one is so FLIPPIN' ADORABLE and so much fun to color!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Lucille for the girl and the sentiment and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Winter Dies for the snowflakes, the Stitched Oval Dies for the oval layer and the Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
We hope you enjoyed our November Release!
All the new stamps are available NOW in the store!
 
 Have a great weekend my friends!!!!
 
 

No comments: