Saturday, November 19, 2016

Peachkins!!!! New Peachy Keen Release :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
WE HAVE SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU!!
PEACHKINS!

PK-DBW-01 Black and White Digital Stamp Set - Peachkins Faceless Dolls and Faces
PP-01 Peachkins Faceless Dolls Peachy Pieces

Global discounts are in effect until Black Friday.
$10.00 up to $29.99 you save 10%
$30.00 to $49.99 you save 15%
$50.00 to $74.99 you save 20%
$75.00 and over you save 25%
There is no code to put in.

The discounts are automatic and count toward anything on our website. So here is what I made with the SWEET NEW PEACHKINS!They are just the CUTIES!!! I made two Christmas card. I Peachy Keen Stamps
the new Black and White Digital Stamp Set - Peachkins Faceless Dolls and Faces for the little boy and girl and from SVG Cutting Files I used the Fancy Label Card Base for the card
bases, the Tree Tube Holder for the trees and from Jaded Blossom I used
 Holly Jolly Christmas for the sentiment.
 Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 




 Supplies I Used for my Cards: 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 
 


2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Aren't they all so cute!

Vonnie G. said...

So stinkin' cute! Love your projects! Thanks for sharing this sweet card!