Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Stamp Anniething's November Stamp Release Day # 1


 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's November release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!
 
 
 
Brooke is available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you  
this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I had so MUCH FUN with all these new cuties!!!
AMAZING job as always Ann creating these BEAUTIFUL new stamps <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Brooke for the girl and the sentiment and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Border Dies 2 for the border to give the like of snow, the Winter Dies for the snowflakes and the Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
We hope you enjoyed our First Day of SNEAKS for November release!
All the new stamps are available On Friday in the store!
 Have a great day!
 

No comments: