Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Great Outdoors!!!! SVG Cutting Files post

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I have a new file to share with you today, I thought it would be nice to give all my camping neighbor and friends a card to just say hi and that we were thinking about them. All the ones I gave out LOVED them, I have two more to give away because some of them were not at camp this past weekend.
I used SVG Cutting Files the new Camper Trailer Scene Card Kit for all the cuts on my card including the card base and from Jaded Blossom I used The Great Outdoors for the sentiment. Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - Summer Lovin'
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Food Theme

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


1 comment:

Georgiana said...

What a great shape to pair with this fun camper.