Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy Birthday - Jaded Blossom Post!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at
 Jaded Blossom. For today I needed a card for one of Scott's friend, He loves Hockey!!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the Alphabet Dies for the number, the
Star Dies with the Birthday Dies for the stars, the Supersized Birthday Greetings for the sentiment and from SVG Cutting Files I used Bracket Label Card Base for the card base and the CHibi Hockey Player for the hockey player and added a face from
  Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge -  Flowers

We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Food Theme

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!!

 
 


1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Fun hockey player. I just saw a game was on TV yesterday after the Derby.