Friday, May 6, 2016

Stamp Anniething's May Stamp Release Day # 3!!! :)

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's May release!  
This month is all about being a girl and hanging with the girls, its also about pampering yourself a bit too!

 
Meet our newest stamp,
Holly, Sweet Dreams

Holly is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the project I made!
Such a GREAT release, Thanks Ann for all these CUTIES!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Holly for the new girl and sentiment and from
Jaded Blossom I used Scallop Oval Dies with Stitched Oval Dies for the layers.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thanks for joining us for our May Release
 and have a great Weekend!
 
 

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

She sure is sweet looking.