Thursday, July 4, 2024

Jaded Blossom July Celebration sale and New Release!!! Day #2

 

Hey Everyone! It's time for Jaded Blossom's
Jaded Blossom has released some fun new items! 

OMG I am LOVING these new faces for the gnomes, just too cute!!!
Here is what I created using the new items.. I made a F1 card lol
I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME FACES for the stamp face, the new 
GNOME DIES: GNOME FACE ADD ONS 1 for the base of my gnome (LOVE IT) the
RECTANGLE DIES 1 with the RECTANGLE DIES 2 for the flag and layers, the
GNOME DIES: SPORT ADD ONS 1 with the GNOME DIES: SPORT ADD ONS 2 for the fun cut to make my Max the winner!!! the ALPHABET DIES for the numbers, the 
Hope you like my card for today

Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale starting TODAY!


Your purchase earns you tickets! 


lso the return of the Golden Ticket

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  


No comments: