Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Jaded Blossom July Celebration sale and New Release!!!


Hey Everyone! It's time for Jaded Blossom's
Jaded Blossom has released some fun new items! 

OMG I am LOVING these new faces for the gnomes, just too cute!!!
Here is what I created using the new items.. 
I used Jaded Blossom the new Beach Chair Die for the chair, the new 
Gnome Dies: Girl Gnome Face Add Ons for the face cut, the new GNOME FACES for the stamp face, the new Gnome addict with the Gnome addict outline dies for the sentiment, the
Girl Gnome Dies for the base of my gnome, the Gnome dies: beach add ons for the ice-cream, the Gnome Dies: Tiki Add Ons for the flowers, the Tropical Dies for the waves and sand and the BORDER DIES 2 for the clouds.
Hope you like my card for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Beach Chair Die

Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale starting TODAY!


Your purchase earns you tickets! 


 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

No comments: