Friday, July 12, 2024

From one Gnome addict to another!!! Jaded Blossom

 

This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom!!! For today I made this fun card using new goodie from the release and I had to share my Daughter card too

My daughter Tiffany made a similar card like I made for release week with a different driver and will give her card to a friend at work that loves F1 too :)

I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME FACES for the stamped face, the new 
Gnome Dies: Girl Gnome Face Add Ons for the girl, the new 
GNOME DIES: GNOME FACE ADD ONS 1 for the boy, the new GNOME ADDICT with the
GNOME ADDICT OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the 
GNOME DIES: EXTRA PARTS ADD ONS 2 for the girl hair, the EMBELLISHMENT CLUSTER DIE for the smaller hears, the RECTANGLE DIES 2 with POSTAGE DIES for the layer and the HEART DIES 2 for the big heart.


My daughter Tiffany made a similar card like I made for release week with a different driver and will give her card to a friend at work that loves F1 too :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME FACES for the stamp face, the new 
GNOME DIES: GNOME FACE ADD ONS 1 for the base of my gnome (LOVE IT) the
RECTANGLE DIES 1 with the RECTANGLE DIES 2 for the flag and layers, the
GNOME DIES: SPORT ADD ONS 1 with the GNOME DIES: SPORT ADD ONS 2 for the fun cut to make my Max the winner!!! the ALPHABET DIES for the numbers, the 
Hope you like my card for today

No comments: