Sunday, July 3, 2022

Jaded Blossom July Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
I used some of the NEW goodies that was release on Friday
I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME DIES: BIRTHDAY ADD ONS for the hat , the 
GIRL GNOME DIE for my gnome girl, the new GNOME CANDIES *GRID STYLE* with 
the new GNOME DIES: CANDY CHARM ADD ONS for the sentiment, the
 SPRING DIES 2 for the butterflies, the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES with the 
SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES for the layers, the STITCHED SQUARE DIES for the bottom
 layer, the SLIMLINE DIES for the bigger grass in the back, the new
 MUSHROOM HOUSE DIE for the small grass and the BIRTHDAY BANNER DIES 
for the banner.
Hope you like my card for todays Challenge!!!

P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

1 comment:

Bobbilulu said...

I love ALL the cards you create ♥️
Just FABULOUS inspiration ��