Wednesday, July 6, 2022

C.C Designs July Release Preview Day #1

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 1 of the July Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set!!!  For my video I colored one of the new image from the set Grandparents that 

https://youtu.be/LIuJYYFCJxg

I used C.C. Designs the new Grandparents for the ADORABLE images and the sentiment, the harts are also from CC Designs and from Cards for Cubs I used the cards and envelopes with the Bearly art glue and from My Favorite Things I used the Wonky stid.
Hope you like my card and video for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:
My Favorite Things die

Copic Colors I used for these set - BLUE - B93, B95, B97, 
BROWN - E42, E43, E44, GRAY - C5, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, RED - R27, R29
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Friday  for the AWESOME Hop

No comments: