Friday, July 1, 2022

Jaded Blossom July 2022 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!

 Hey Everyone! It's time for the July 2022 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!  Here is a link to the STORE for those of you eager to shop! 

Jaded Blossom released a bunch of fun new items for the sale! Here is what I created using the new items.. 
How STINKIN' CUTE are the party add-ons for the gnomes
I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME DIES: BIRTHDAY ADD ONS for the party hat and balloons, the new SO MANY BIRTHDAYS 5 OUTLENE DIES with the
 SO MANY BIRTHDAYS 5 for the sentiment, the new MUSHROOM HOUSE DIE for the big mushroom, the GNOME DIES for the gnome, the SLIMLINE DIES for the base of my card and the SPRING DIES for the flowers.

 Supplies I Used for my Slimline Card:

Here is my second slimline card using those AWESOME New mushroom dies
I used Jaded Blossom the new MUSHROOM HOUSE DIE for all my mushrooms, the 
SLIMLINE DIES for the base of my card, the SPRING DIES for the flowers and the new
GNOME CANDIES *GRID STYLE* for the sentiment.
Hope you like my two slimline cards for today :)

 Supplies I Used for my Slimline Card:

Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale going on! 

Your purchase earns you tickets! 

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

And we have the Bundle at a Discount! Only $94.99. Regular Price $102.99 

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

No comments: