Thursday, May 19, 2022

Jaded Blossom May Release!!! Day#4

 

Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

For today I did the cover up for the new stamps set
It will be added to the store to give you a better look at it!!!

I used Jaded Blossom the new STARS & STRIPES CANDIES for the top of my candy's, the new
GNOME DIES: PATRIOTIC ADD ONS for the USA, hat and stars, the CANDY CADDY DIE
for the box, the TREAT TAG DIE for the tag, the CANDY GRID DIE to cut the candy images out, the CANDY WRAP DIES for the wrappers and the 2.25 X 8 INCH CLEAR BAGS for the bags...
Hope you like my projects for today! 

Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
STARS & STRIPES CANDIES

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
STARS & STRIPES CANDIES

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Tomorrow, I will have more Sneak peeks and  a GREAT Hop


No comments: