Sunday, May 1, 2022

Jaded Blossom MAY Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
I used some of the NEW Mini School Release for my card
I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME DIES: SCHOOL ADD ONS for the apple, the new
SCHOOL CANDIES GRID STYLE for the sentiment, the GIRL GNOME DIE for the girl, the
GNOME DIES: SPRING ADD ONS for the flower, the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the
 circle layer, the STITCHED SQUARE DIES for the square layer and the FLAG DIES for the
 banner.
Hope you like my card for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
GNOME DIES: SCHOOL ADD ONS

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Cute card Cindy, fun dsp