Wednesday, May 11, 2022

C.C Designs May Release Preview Day #2

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 2 of the May Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set with the coordinating die!!! 

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/-vapcgiIo3U

Had so much fun with this sweet stamp set 

I used C.C. Designs the new Hedgehogs with the Hedgehog Outline Die for the ADORABLE images and sentiment, the RECTANGLE METAL DIE with the Scalloped Rectangle Metal Die
for the layers and the Snap Shot Metal Die for the frames and hearts.
Hope you like my card and video for today!

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - BLUE - B00, B02, PURPLE -  V01,V15, V17, PINK - RV11, 
BROWN - E53, E55, E57, GRAY - C4 also used Pencils
Distress Oxide - Broken China

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: