Monday, July 26, 2021

Ink N' Splatter Rainbow Bliss paper pack

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

Today I have a card for Ink N' Splatter with the BEAUTIFUL Unicorn Wishes 

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXXzJbiQf14

For today I made a shaker card using the GORGEOUS paper pack I used Ink N' Splatter the Unicorn Wishes for the BEAUTIFUL unicorns, the Rainbow Bliss paper pack for the paper and sentiment.

Hope you like my card for today!!! 

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Ink N' Splatter 

Unicorn Wishes

Rainbow Bliss paper pack

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG03, BLUE - B00, B02, YELLOW - YR21, PURPLE -  V15, GRAY - C2, PINK - RV32, RED - R14, ORANGE - YR14
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: