Thursday, July 1, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - JULY RELEASES PREVIEW DAY #2 Gnome Friends & Gnome Home

 

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Preview Day 2 of July Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW stamp sets Gnome Friends & Gnome Home

Having so much fun creating with all these AMAZING sets!!!

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0XT5Cl5sKE

I used C.C. Designs the new Gnome Friends for the sentiment, the new Gnome Home for the BEAUTIUFL Sunflowers, the new FILM STRIP DIE for the layers and the 
LARGE BANNER DIE for the banner.
Hope you like my card for today

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Gnome Friends
Gnome Home
FILM STRIP DIE

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget I will be back on Friday for the hop 


No comments: