Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Gnomebody Loves you Like I Do!!! C.C Designs


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post for C.C Designs

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/LzKtLGk5dxw

I used C.C. Designs the Gnome Friends for the ADORABLE Gnome, the Gnome Friends Outline Die to cut them out, the Film Strip Die for the layer, the Scalloped Card Base Die for the bottom layer and from Jaded Blossom I used RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the flower layer, the MY GNOMIE for the sentiment and from Doodlebug Design the papers
Hope you like my card for today!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Doodlebug Design

Copic Colors I used for these set - SKIN - E00, E02, E11, E13, GREEN - YG03, YG17, YG63PINK - RV11, BROWN - E25, E27, E29, E43, E44, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27
 also used Pencils 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

C.C Designs PREVIEW DAYS start on Tuesday next week



1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

That is so stinkin' cute! Such a fun design! ♥ Sue Kment