Sunday, March 28, 2021

Let's Face It, You're No Spring Chicken Anymore!!!

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers! 

For today I made a FUN card that I am making with my class as a kit! As we are still restricted and not able to get together I have been doing LIVES online so we can still have fun and create. 

I used Jaded Blossom the HONEYCOMB CARD MAT DIES for the bottom layer, the 
WORD BUBBLE DIES for the bubble, the SPRING BANNER DIES for the eggs, the 
SPRING DIES for the grass and the RISE AND SHINE for the sentiment and from 
My Favorite Things I used the Mice Day To Celebrate for the cupcake, banner and sentiment in the inside of my card and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used PK-1375 Faceless Chickens
with PK-1373 Chickie Face Assortment that are No longer available!!!!
I also added the copic colors I used down below 
Hope you like my card for today...

Inside My Card
Supplies I Used for my Card:
My Favorite Things
Mice Day To Celebrate
Peachy Keen Stamps
PK-1375 Faceless Chickens
PK-1373 Chickie Face Assortment

Copic Colours I used for these sets - GREEN - YG17, YG25, GRAY - N3, N4, ORANGE - YR07, YR16, BLUE - B00, B04, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, RED - R08, R27, R29, PINK - RV55, RV63
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week


No comments: