Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Jaded Blossom March Stamp Release!!! Day # 3


Welcome to our third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set and One NEW Stencil

So for today I colored both sets and I made a Gift card holder
I used Jaded Blossom the new CHICKS DIG COFFEE for the sentiment and cute chick and the POCKET TAG DIE for the base of my project!

 Supplies I Used for my Tag:

Here is the two sets colored!!! These sets will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp set and also give an idea on how to color them. 
I added the copic colors down below... 


Copic Colours I used for these sets - GRAY - W0, W2, W4, ORANGE - YR16, BLUE - BG53, BG57, BG72, BG75, YELLOW - YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, 
RED - R27
also used Pencils

SPRING MUGS

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $114.99
March 2021 Release will include:
5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Dies
- New Stencils
1 - Freebie 4x6 Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12 am pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $122.99

 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: