Thursday, April 1, 2021

Big Birthday Wishes!!! Artful Angel Takes Flight Challenge

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers! 

 For today I have a post for Artful Angel-Color Me CrazyOk so Artful Angel has a NEW Challenge that starts today and ends at the end of the Month, the Challenge is Create a project with a Birthday Theme!!! I am the Host for this Month.  It's my Birthday this Month, so that is why I went with that theme ;) Here is the link - Let's Celebrate



Ok I made two cards and used a stamp set that is not birthday themed but that's what is nice to stretch your stamps and use them more that way!!! 
Also I just had to use this set again.... It's just TOO CUTE!

Kraftin' Kimmie Cuddles The Puppy for the sweet images and from My Favorite Things
I used Sending Big Hugs and Big Birthday Wishes for the cut out sentiments.
Hope you like my cards for todays Challenge.

Supplies I Used for my Cards:
My Favorite Things
Sending Big Hugs
Big Birthday Wishes

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week

No comments: