Thursday, May 2, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing May Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
 This month's release is a MYSTERY! Find the clues to discover our 3 new images with coordinating outline dies, A Heart Puzzle Die, A new word die, a new stencil, and
some fun extras.
Day 2 consists of our newest clue finder, Louise- It's No Mystery
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 SUPER FUN sneak today and I did the inside of my card too ;)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Louise- It's No Myster for the girl, the Heart Puzzle Die for the puzzle, the Sam - Best Buds for the boy and dog inside and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer, the Mini Tag Dies 3 for the banner, the
Party Animal Tags for the paw print, the Dog-Gone Awesome for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneak for today
 
 The inside of my card!!!
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Louise- It's No Myster
Heart Puzzle Die
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
  
 

No comments: