Friday, May 24, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing Grab And Go!!! Magical Celebrations

 
Hi and welcome to our Magical Celebrations Grab and Go! Release Hop!
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We pulled out all the bells and whistles for this Magical Celebrations inspired theme box to get us all in the mood for summer vacations and Disney related things!!
~*~*~*~*~Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!~*~*~*~*~
 
Valued over $155, its quite a steal considering all you get inside!
Take a peek at the projects made using the new release items from our highly talented Design Team!!


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For today I made 3 cards using this New Grab And Go box!!!
This RELEASE IS AMAZING
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Magical Celebrations the new Grab And Go Box for the ADORABLE Kevin Teacup and Julie Teacup for the kids, the Magical Headband Die for the head pic, the Magical Balloons Die for the balloons, the Magical Celebrations - 1 for the sentiment, the enamel dots, the Magical Celebrations Paper for the pattern paper, the
6 X 6 card stock paper for the plane paper, some twine and I used the glue tube in the box from Jaded Blossom I used Flag Dies 2 for the banner and the Stitched Circle Dies for the bottom layer.
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Kevin Teacup
Julie Teacup
Magical Headband Die
Magical Balloons Die
Magical Celebrations - 1
enamel dot
Magical Celebrations Paper
6 X 6 card stock paper
twine
glue tube
 
 
Here is my second card!!! the stencil is so fun to layer colors
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Magical Celebrations the new Grab And Go Box for the Sam - You're A Legend for the boy and sentiment, the Fireworks Stencils for the background, the
6 X 6 card stock paper for the pane paper, the Magical Celebrations Paper for the pattern paper,
the enamel dots, the glue tube and the Hybrid Ink Cubes - Single colors for the ink to use with the stencil and from Jaded Blossom I used Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banners, the
Stitched Circle Dies for the circle layer and the Halloween Scenic Dies for the stars.


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Sam - You're A Legend
Fireworks Stencils
6 X 6 card stock paper
Magical Celebrations Paper
enamel dot
glue tube
 
Here is my last card for todays sneaks
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Magical Celebrations the new Grab And Go Box for the
Fun Times Await for the girl, the Magical Celebrations - 2 for the sentiment, the
Magical Celebrations Paper for the pattern paper, the 6 X 6 card stock paper for the plane paper, the Magical Bench Die for the bench, the Magical Bow Die for the bow, theMagical Headband Die for the head pic, the glue tube and the 8 Point Star Back Die for the back layer and from Jaded Blossom I used Flag Dies 2 for the banner.
Hope you like all my Sneak Peeks for todays Release!!! :) 
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Fun Times Await
Magical Celebrations - 2
Magical Celebrations Paper
6 X 6 card stock paper Magical Bench Die Magical Bow Die
Magical Headband Die
glue tube
8 Point Star Back Die
Flag Dies 2

Here is our DT Blog line up so you can see all the WONDERFUL projects you can create using items from the Magical Celebrations box!!!


Candace
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)
Have FUN Hopping

 

5 comments:

r.winncreates said...

The little details you used are absolutely fantastic!

debenj said...

These are just too cute. Tea cups my favorite❤️

Zara93 said...

So adorable. The inspiration is amazing x

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! Amazing designs! I LOVE all 3 projects!

Theresa

Dandi93 said...

These are all adorable Cindy... Awesome coloring