Friday, May 10, 2019

Jaded Blossom May Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. But we still have one more set and the Free stamp set for today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
Out On The Farm
 Fun Faces (Freebie Stamp)
 
For my first sneak I colored all the images on the new set
I used Jaded Blossom the new Out On The Farm for all the ADORABLE images!!!
Had so much fun coloring them all :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Images:
Out On The Farm
 
For my second project I made a treat box and used some fun paper that matched
 with the Veggies :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Fun Faces (Freebie Stamp) for the faces, the new
Kawaii Veggies for the images, the new Veg Out for the sentiment, the Valentine Dies for the hearts and the Handled Gift Box Die for my box.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:
Fun Faces (Freebie Stamp)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)

 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more
 AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
  
 


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your coloring always amazes me... such beautiful deep colors and lovely shading!

Theresa

Vonmariedesign said...

I loove your coloring and the cute veggie box!!! Beautiful projects all week!!!