Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stamp Anniething's October Stamp Release Day # 1!!!!

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's October release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!

 
Annie is ready for Winter!
 
Annie will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is the project I made for today!
 The new stamp today is just ADORABLE!!! 
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Annie for the girl and from SVG Cutting Files 
I used Snowman Polar Bear for the snowman but cut the ears off and from
Jaded Blossom I used the Border Dies 2 for the snow look border, the
Penguin Dress Up for the sentiment and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used the set
PK-1445 Happy Snow Couples Assortment for the face on the snowman.
 Hope you like my sneak for today!!!
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope you enjoyed our October peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!
 
 

No comments: