Sunday, October 2, 2016

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - Halloween Challenge!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
October Challenge - Halloween Challenge!!!
 
Oh here is my fun treat for this challenge. I made a treat holder using only JB Dies!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Halloween Dies 2 for the sentiment and skeleton, the 
Candy Caddy with the 2.25 x 8 Inch Clear Bags for the part that holds the candy spiders, the 
Goody Bag Die for the base of my bag, the Halloween Dies for the blood and the
 Treat Tag Die for my tag.
 Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 
 
Supplies I Used for my Coffee Box:
 Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday
 before the next challenge. The previous challenges
winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
  Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is Nov 5...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am not typically a fan of blood...BUT wow this is awesome Cindy!