Saturday, October 22, 2016

More Sneak Peeks with the New Peachy Keen Release!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 
Deck your Holiday cards with boughs of holly, ornaments and all kinds of CUTE this season!  With much excitement we are introducing CottageCutz and our new faces to bring some whimsy to your holiday crafting!
TWO NEW SIZES of Face Stamps have been added to this release, 1 5/8" and 1 7/8" to fit the super fun ornaments by CottageCutz.
Special promotional pricing of 20% off on all of the new CottageCutz and on the new sets of faces...  Ornament and Candy Cane Face Sets! The new faces are available as a bundle at 25% off. If purchased individually, you save 20%.
Today I made some fun characters in 4 different sizes
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-1880 Ornament Face Assortment for the 1" face, the

PK-1883 Ornament 1 7/8 inch Face Set, the CottageCutz Spruce Stems for the stems and from SVG Cutting Files I used the Penguins for my penguins.
 Supplies I Used for my Penguin: 

Here is a set of snowman's using 4 different set of stamps sets
PK-1893 Candy Cane 1 7/8 inch Face Set, the CottageCutz Spruce Stems for the stems and from SVG Cutting Files I used the Chibi Snowmen for my snowman's.

Supplies I Used for my Snowmans: 
 
Ok here is one project that I made with these cuties. I thought I would be cool to make a banner with the new Ornament
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-1881 Ornament 1 1/8th inch Face Set for the face on the Penguin, the new PK-1891 Candy Cane 1 1/8th inch Face Set for the face on the snowman, the new CottageCutz Nested Ornaments: Bulb for the ornaments to make my banner, the new CottageCutz Spruce Stems for the stems and from SVG Cutting Files
I used the Penguins for the penguin and the Chibi Snowmen for the snowman, the Kawaii String of Lights for the banner base and from Jaded Blossom I used the Christmas Dies for the holly, the Winter Dies for the snowflakes, the Alphabet Dies for the Noel and from
I hope you like all my projects for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Banner: 
 
NEW face stamps in NEW sizes, NEW products and NEW promotion
COMING ON OCTOBER 21st!
 
Will be back tomorrow with an other project using these cuties
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 
 
 


2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I know I haven't been by in forever, but I see everything you make and seriously girl...YOU MAKE ME SMILE EVERY SINGLE DAY! These are simply ADORABLE!!!

Migdalia said...

Oh my goodness!! They are so stinkin cute!! I am a huge fan of penguins!!
I was just showing my hubby how adorable the PKS are!! I want them!!lol
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M