Friday, August 5, 2016

Stamp Anniething's August Stamp Release Day # 3!!!!

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  
Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!

 
Rip Roarin' 20's fun Lucille!
 
Lucille is available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I had so much fun with this AWESOME release
THANKS Ann for creating these BEAUTIFUL new stamps!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Lucille for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
 Music to my Ears for the sentiment, the Stitched Square Dies and the Scallop Square Dies for the layers and the paper is from DCWV la bella rouge stack.
Hope you like my sneak for today!! :) 
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
DCWV la bella rouge stack (paper)
 
I hop you enjoyed our August peeks so far!
 Have a great weekend!!! :)
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!! Love the paper in the background!! Awesome card, Cindy!