Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Stamp Anniething's August Stamp Release Day # 1!!!!

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  
Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!
 
 
Meet 80s punk rocking Tess!!
 
Tess will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
This Release is so FUN and the girls are all BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Tess for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used the
Star Dies for all the stars, the RECTANGLE DIES 2 for the bottom layer and the
Music to my Ears for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :) 



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Tess 
 
I hop you enjoyed our August peeks so far!
 Have a great day!
 
 

No comments: