Thursday, August 11, 2016

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day #4 :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with one NEW Stamp set
 Happy Hello (Add On)
 
This set is just AWESOME, it has all my favorite holidays in it!!! I had so much fun making all these Halloween cards and just changing the dies and faces to give a different look to them. I used Jaded Blossom the new Happy Hello (Add On) for the Halloween sentiment, the new Happy Hello for the Happy, the new Border Dies 2 for the border to look like clouds, the Stitched Circle Dies for the bottom layer, the Star Dies for the stars, the Halloween Dies for all the fun Halloween die cuts and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Chibi Halloween Kids for the ghost and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used the set
 


 Supplies I Used for my Cards:
Happy Hello (Add On)
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
 
August 2016 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $142.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Too stinkin' cute!!! Love Love Love, the faces!!

Migdalia said...

This is one of my favorites!! Love teh PKS faces!!
Adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

These are awesome!! I love the faces!

Sin City Chix said...

Spooooooky & adorable! Love the zipper mouth!

Michelle said...

love love these cards !!!! such a cutie ghosts !!