Thursday, October 30, 2014

To you from me with love!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
I have a sweet card to share with you today, I used the cute cut from SVG Cutting Files for the
pinky pie welcome, the Classic Label Card Base for the card base, and from MCT I used
A Thankful Heart Stamp Set for the leaves, the Alpha Pack Stamp Set for the font and the
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
CUT - pinky pie welcome
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 

5 comments:

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh this is just ADORABLE!! LOVE the leaves you added! Just too CUTE!!

snappy scrappy said...

Just too darn cute!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! It makes me smile!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beckie Williams said...

This is really wonderful.

jessica said...

Awwwww.....this is adorable!!!!
Your cards are always AWESOME...perfect papers and colors and designs!!
Another CUTIE!!!!