Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Have a bee-utiful day!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Here is a card that I made with an image from the Copic Marker class,
OMG I am so happy I took this class. they provide images to work with and so many great tips too!!!! I cut it and gave a 3D look to my flowers. I used MCT Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
 for two layers,Trio Stitched Banner Dies banner, the Stitched Bees & Beehive Dies with
 the Bee Happy Stamp Set for my bee and sentiment!!!
Hope you like my card for today :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Copic Markers class
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 
 


9 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, Cindy! Your coloring is fabulous!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!! Great colouring!!!

Migdalia said...

Such a Stunning & Beautiful card my friend!!! Green is my favorite color.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Creations by Shirl said...

Beetiful card Cindy...

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Cindy!
FAB coloring my friend!!!!

Cathy said...

beautiful card, love the colors
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Beckie Williams said...

This is simply beautiful.

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card!! Your coloring is perfect!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Absolutely STUNNING! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! LOVE the bee touch too! Amazing as always!