Friday, October 10, 2014

Squarey Monster!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! Today I am showcasing a NEW cut from SVG Cutting Files, the Squarey Monster Boodinky!!!!! I think he is just TOO CUTE. So for this fun card I also used the
Simple Label Card Base for my shape card and from MCT I used Large Cloud Bubble Edge Die for the bubble and the Treats For My Sweet Stamp Set for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card with this sweet Squarey Monster!!!!
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can visit the Squarey Monster Facebook page HERE.
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 


4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Super duper adorable Cindy!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ just adorable! I love purple ( a color I struggle working with) and you know you had me at plaid right??? Just too cute! Have a great weekend!

Creations by Shirl said...

Fun love the purples.... Cute and spooky!

Migdalia said...

LOL...silly and way too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*