Thursday, January 30, 2014

MCT Thrifty Thursday!!!

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today is MCT Thrifty Thursday
 We are making projects using scraps / leftovers or recycled items!!
I made these cute Valentine's day cards with those sweet little monsters for my kids!!! :)
So for my card I used scrap paper and free files from  Miss Kate Cuttables, the only paper that
wasn't scrap was the base of my card!!! I keep all of my scraps and use them all the time.
I used the following dies - Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies for the hearts -
Stitched Round Speech Bubbles - 4x4 Journal Die + More (for the little hearts) and for the
 sentiment is from Lots of Love Stamp Set!!!
Hope you like my cards for today!!! :)
 





 Supplies I Used for my Cards:
4x4 Journal Die + More (for the little hears)
Free cuts from - Miss Kate Cuttables,

 
You still have time!!!


 
Okay, here are the details for this AWESOME challenge!
~ Create a scrapbook page using this sketch below.
~ Emma would LOVE for you to use your My Creative Time stamps &/or dies.
~ Please link up your project to Mr. Linky  at Emma's blog & leave a comment there.
~ Deadline for challenge is Feb. 4th @ midnight PST.
~ Last, but not least…HAPPY CRAFTING! :)

 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 



23 comments:

jessica said...

OMG Cindy! Your monster cards are just the CUTEST!!! The kids are going to LOVE them!!!
AWESOME video too!!!! I just love those box and those gift card holders on the front are so perfect to use as presents! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome video....Again I am totally going to scraplift this idea!!!!
FAB job my friend!!!!!

Joan Smith said...

I sooo agree with Jessica OMG Cindy your monster card are absolutely the cutest ever. I fell in heart a 1st sight. Love so love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Your video rocked. Gosh a twofer. Thanks for adding in the treat box tutorial. I'm going to have to get those boxes at Target my next trip. You really do make a great video.......you are so talented and really do know how to put out a great tutorial. YOU ROCK girl

VICTORIA said...

Cindy loved your Video TFS and your cards and box were awesome!!!! Hugs Vicky

Crafting Katie said...

First of all your cards are so stinkin' cute, and then I LOVED your video!!! More, please!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my! Those little monsters are too cute!!! I love that little gift box also! Great projects my friend!!

snappy scrappy said...

These are just the sweetest! Great video...I left you some Youtube love!! Lee-Ann :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute monster cards, love them both...
Yippee great tut on your video... That was simple enough to understand for everyone to see. Awesome job!

Rhonda Emery said...

these stole my heart they are the cutest little monsters. love it. hugs

candio said...

These little monsters are absolutely ADORABLE!! Love them!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest little monsters!! I love them, Cindy!! They make me smile!! And the gift box is super-duper fabulous my friend!! Off to watch your video!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sonya said...

Those are adorable! I love the polka dots!!

Glora said...

Oh Cindy these are PERFECT! I love this darling card set. Those Miss Kate Cuttable files are so darn cute! Beautiful job with them! Hugs- Glora

mickeydee said...

Cutest Valentine monsters ever! Love those Target boxes!

Janice W. said...

I love your Valentine's and the video was great. So nice to hear your voice and the picture was so clear! Great job as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your cards...The bow looks so cute with the heart. Sweet job. Nice job on your video and how fast did you do that gift card holder? Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jayne said...

Awesome cards my friend...so cute.
Have a great day. X

sweetpeaemmalou said...

They are cute as can be!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

These are so cute Cindy! Great video girlie. Hugs, T

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute "love monsters"~I love this file! I piked it up a few days back to and just finished up a card and will be posting next week. So cute, ha? Your kids will love it!
Thanks for the video-I definitely need to remember the gift card holder on front, such a fun idea! Thanks for sharing and again for the video!
Sherrie k

Cathryn said...

These are so adorable Cindy! ;)

Maureen Reiss said...

I can't stop giggling, your little monster cards are soooo Adorable!!! Love the gift box too!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

scraps?! I don't think so! lol! these monsters are soooo stinkin' cute!!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Who knew monsters could be so cute? These two are adorable! And, that Father's Day gift box is fabulous - great work my friend!