Monday, January 20, 2014

MCT Scrapping the Little Things!!!

 
 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to MCT "Scrapping the Little Things"
 Today we are making Project life/Smash book /Layouts or similar type projects
 
For my layout I thought that it would be cool to use the new snowflake dies that Emma just released this past week. My hubby and I went snowshoeing to get all the snow off our trailer and the shed!!!
We have so much snow and it is only January still, WOW!!!
 
Ok for the font I used Lowercase Fun Dies, and all the snowflake are from Winter Flake Dies.
I also used the new Stitched Gift Card Pocket Die, sentiment is from You're So Cool Stamp Set, the little tag is from Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies, and the date January stamp is from
 Type Calendar Stamp Set, The pics with my hubby and I are cut with the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die and the journal card that is in the pocket is also cut with it too!!!!
 One of the layers I took the edge of my scissors to distress my paper!!!
I hope you like my layout for today!!! :)
 



The paper is Bo Bunny (Woodland Winter)
 
I can't wait till all the snow is gone so we can use our new Trailer. We only got to use it for
two weeks last summer!!!
 
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


15 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh wow I most certainly love your LO you did a scraptastic job!!! Your pics are awesome and oh so beautiful is snow and the whole setting. How fun and romantic too gosh you sure captured it all with the awesome job you did with all of Miss Emma's goodies and your ever so clever ideas throughout. You are a very talented scrapper and since this is my passion I so appreciate all the time and hard work that went into it. Thanks for sharing and all the inspiration.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Love your layout! The colors are great together and definitely make all your pictures pop on the page! The snowflakes are just precious! I love how your used the little pocket as well!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous LO...wow...that looks just like my backyard...snow-a-rama!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

What a gorgeous layout, Cindy! I love the distressed edges, and the colors are fabulous! Great idea to use the gift card pocket for a journaling pocket, and the little tag on top is too cute!

candio said...

Awesome layout to showcase fabulous pictures!! Love the use of the "pocket"!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous LO Cindy!!!! I LOVE the color combo you used and all the MCT stamps and dies!!!
Another amazing project my friend!!!!!

mickeydee said...

I love the serene feeling that this LO brings. The snowflakes are the perfect touch love it.....

Unknown said...

I love the colors on our layout

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout!! The pictures are so awesome!! The snowflakes are beautiful!! And what an awesome trailer!! Happy Monday my sweet friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

quilt4fun2 said...

Looks like an awesome trailer...I can see why you are ready to be done with winter snow! There has been a lot of it and drifting winds too. The new flakes look super on your layout. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fabulous layout!!! I adore that color combo and all those snowflakes are so pretty on there! That is a lot of snow, I hope you kept warm :)

Stacey--DT sister

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I'm glad I read it, at first I really thought you went camping in the snow! lol! wonderful layout too!

Shelly said...

Oh so COOL! Look at all that snow! Such a pretty layout, the snowflakes are perfect!

Have a GREAT evening!
Shelly

Brenda said...

Oh that is a beautiful layout Cindy!! I love the snowflakes and of course they are perfect for these pics. I know there's been a lot of snow this winter!!!! Love your travel trailer, I'm so jealous that you have one. lol I would love to have one and go traveling in it.

Carol said...

I'm with Liz...I couldn't believe you'd go camping in the snow!...and then I put my readers on...LOL! Looks like you guys had your work cut out for you...very important to clear the tops of those things. Love your choice of colors with the pics and all the dies and details. TFS!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com