Monday, January 27, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today we are making projects that are made in minutes!!
So we will be sharing some fun and easy projects, for when you need something but only have minutes to make it. I find that Emma's products are great for those quick projects!!!!
For today I decided to make some gift cards and add them to boxes, just wanted to be a little different and I think they look great on them!!!!The boxes I got from Target, 3 for $1.00... each project took about 15 minutes to make, the boxes only needed to be snapped into place!!!!
I used the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die for the base,  the Surprise Pop-Out Card Die for the oval and frame,  also the Stitched Party Dies for the balloon and the following stamp sets -
More Of My Favorite Sayings Stamp Set , Celebrate Good Times Stamp Set ,
Some Days Simply Require... Stamp Set... the little stars are from 4x4 Journal Die + More!!!
I hope you like them and you get inspired by them!!!



 Supplies I Used for my Gift card with box:

Surprise Pop-Out Card Die
4x4 Journal Die + More (for the little star)
 
Okay, here are the details for this AWESOME challenge!
~ Create a scrapbook page using this sketch below.
~ Emma would LOVE for you to use your My Creative Time stamps &/or dies.
~ Please link up your project to Mr. Linky  at Emma's blog & leave a comment there.
~ Deadline for challenge is Feb. 4th @ midnight PST.
~ Last, but not least…HAPPY CRAFTING! :)
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 

22 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your boxes are adorable I love them and how creative and clever are you!!!! Love the color of each one and so love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. I love your boxes.

Cathryn said...

Beautiful Cindy. The oval looks fab on the gch! Have a good one! Love and hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

These are ADORABLE, Cindy! I love how perfectly the oval and frame from the surprise pop-out card fit on the gift card holder! It's a match made in Heaven!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute boxes and love the gift card holders with the frame from the pop out card...fab as always!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw they are all so cute... great treat holders... What a score!

Lisa said...

They are all gorgeous, Cindy!! I love the designs!! They look so amazing on the boxes...and what a deal you got on them!! Beautiful papers, too!! Love these my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Those are adorable! I love them.

Leslie

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Miss Cindy your projects are adorable. What a great idea. Hugs, T

quilt4fun2 said...

Your boxes and gift card holders turned out wonderful. I like that the Surprise Pop-Out fits the front perfectly...good to know and it looks great. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

GiGi said...

These are so cute Cindy! I love how you added them to the boxes and the sentiments are so fun!

Migdalia said...

ADORABLE treats!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute gift card holders and boxes Cindy! I love the fun chevron papers you used! What a fabulous way to use the Surprise Pop out card die for the oval and frame! Super cute projects! TFS!
Sherrie K

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Your boxes are AMAZING!!

jessica said...

These are FAB Cindy!!! Totally going to scraplift this idea :)
Awesome job and how fun to receive a gift like this!!!
LOVE it my friend!

Brenda said...

Oh these are adorable Cindy! Very clever too, love the gift card holder on the box, goodies and a gift card, what could be better?!

Shelly said...

Fantastic Cindy! Awesome projects my friend!
Have a SUPER evening!
Shelly

Norma said...

WOW! these are all fantastic projects and what a great way to showcase Emma's dies:) Have a great evening.
Hugs,
Norma

candio said...

Adorable addition to these boxes! Great idea!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ first of all these are seriously FABULUS! I LOVE the colors and all the different sentiments and dies you used! I think this is a steal worthy idea ~ oops I mean borrow idea! LOL! I LVOE that you were able to create this in minutes then add them to the boxes! EEK! LOVE!!!

LucyLu said...

Those gift cards look amazing on the treat boxes!!! Great job!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These boxes are fabulous!!! I love love love how you added the gift card holder to the front!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow cindy, these do not look like they were made in minutes! they look awesome! I love the grey one!!!1