Thursday, October 13, 2022

Jaded Blossom October Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's October Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Nicole you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I used Jaded Blossom the new Merry Christmas Gnomie with the Merry Christmas Gnomie Outline Dies for the sentiment, the new Fireplace Die for the fireplace, the new Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 1Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 2 and also the GNOME DIES for my ADORABLE Gnome, the SLIMLINE DIES for the base of my card.
Hope you like my card for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Slimline card:


Regular Price for the Release Package is $174.99
FREEBIE OFFER: HELLO GNOMIE WORD DIE
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday thru Friday, while supplies last


This weekend we are also doing a TRICK OR TREAT event!
BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Jamie
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!


14 comments:

Beatrice said...

Cindy, I fell in love with your slimline card! I placed my order for Gnome addon 1 & 2, Christmas Wishes stamps & candy grid! I only wished I could have purchased the entire release! 🥰

Tina Dorrington said...

Beautiful scene, I’m going to have to scraplift this idea, so cute

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE this scene CindY!

J Cochran said...

I LOVE your card!!! My absolute favorite so far!!!

Karen D said...

What a great card! I love the gray fireplace.

Drhp said...

fun and cute scene.

jean said...

I just love your tag and slimline card, they are stunning!!!

sharon g said...

I really like the naughty or nice idea. This is a great scene with the fireplace

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

Your Santa is so adorable next to the fireplace! Cute Card!!

Sue D said...

Love the colors and dimension of this fun fireplace scene.

Linda said...

Your card is drop dead gorgeous!!! When I first saw it...I just thought "WOW", so beautiful!!! Love how you put it together! TFS

Sugar Land Scrapper said...

Love this card and the dark fireplace

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome details and colors! I love the gnome and the fabulous fireplace! Very fun card!

Donna said...

I absolutely love this card! So far my 😍