Friday, October 28, 2022

HALLOWEEN TAGS AND COVER UP!!! Jaded Blossom

 

This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic DesignsIt's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom.
For today I did two FUN Halloween tags and one cover up 


Ok so here is so FUN Halloween tags I made with Gnomes
GNOME DIES: HALLOWEEN ADD ONS with GNOME DIES for the FUN gnome, the
ROUNDED TAG DIE for the base of my tag, the BONE CHILLING TREATS with the 
 Supplies I Used for my Tag:

Here is my second one ;)
GNOME DIES: HALLOWEEN ADD ONS with the GIRL GNOME DIE for the ADORABLE gnome, the LUGGAGE TAG DIES for the base of my tag, the GNOMIE WANT CANDY with the GNOMIE WANT CANDY OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment.
Hope you like all my projects for today!

 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
GIRL GNOME DIE

Hope you like my projects for today :)
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: