Thursday, August 25, 2022

Ink n splatter August Release day!!!

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

I made a FUN card using the NEW Ink N Splatter August Release Stamp set Happy Fall Foxes Stamp Set, SO ADORABLE!!! So all the DT members share there projects last Friday and I have an other video and card for this release too.

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/hDVLvoISFQ8

Happy Fall Foxes Stamp Set

For today I made a FUN fall card with the new Foxes! LOVE THEM
for the ADORABLE little Foxes and sentiment, the new Autumn Plaid 6x6 Paper Pad for the paper and the Cloudy day stencil for the background clouds and from Lawn Fawn I used a back ground die for the frame and grass.
Hope you like my video and cards for today

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Lawn Fawn back ground die

Copic Colors I used for these set - BLUE - B93, B95, B97, BROWN - E08, E40, E42, E44, ORANGE - YR21, YR24, YR27, GREEN - YG61, YG63, RED - R24, PINK - RV11,
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

No comments: