Saturday, August 20, 2022

Ink n splatter August Release day!!!

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

I made a FUN box card using the NEW Ink N Splatter August Release Stamp set Fall Woodsy Critters, SO ADORABLE!!! So all the DT members share there projects yesterday, I am a day late as I had a blog hop and I didn't want to over lap my posts

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/khIwjopBihY

Fall Woodsy Critters

OMG this set is too STINKIN' ADORABLE!!! I will be doing a video/project with the other set next week so keep an eye for it!
I used Ink N' Splatter the new Fall Woodsy Critters Stamp Set with Fall Woodsy Critters Die Set for the ADORABLE critters and sentiment, the new It's Fall Y'All 6x6 Paper Pad and
Falling For You 6x6 Paper Pad for the papers and from Jaded Blossom I used 
DIMENSIONAL BANNER DIES for the banner, the SCENIC DIES for the trees and from
My Favorite Things I used Outside The Box Level Up for the base of my card.
Hope you like my projects and video for today

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
My Favorite Things
Outside The Box Level Up

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!


No comments: