Friday, April 29, 2022

Jaded Blossom Mini School Release!!! Day 2

 Happy Friday! It's time for the Mini School Release! 

SORRY I MISS YESTERDAYS SNEAK PEEKS!!!
I have two project for today using the new goodies and they are AWESOME!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Gnome Dies: School Add Ons for the hat and diplomathe new Happy Graduation for the sentiment, the RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the bottom layer, the
GIRL GNOME DIE for the gnome, the STAR DIES for all the stares, the STITCHED OVAL DIES for the oval layer and the FLAG DIES for the banner.

Supplies I Used for my Card:


Here is my Gift card holder that I made for today
I used Jaded Blossom the new Gnome Dies: Number Add Ons for the numbers, the new Gnome Dies: School Add Ons for the hat and diploma, the GNOME DIES for the gnome and the POCKET TAG DIE for the base of my gift card holder.
Hope you like my projects for today!

Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:

We have a bunch of fun new items available!! 

Gnome Dies: School Add Ons $19.99
Gnome Dies: Number Add Ons $19.99
Happy Graduation $15.99
Happy Graduation Outline Dies $16.99
School Candies Grid Style $15.99


Calculator is FREE with all Mini School Release Package purchases. 
It can not be purchased separately at this time.
Our entire design team has been hard at work with projects to share with you! Here is what I created.. 

You can check out the other design team projects by using the links below. Check back tomorrow for another project with the new school release! 

No comments: