Tuesday, April 5, 2022

C.C Designs April Release Preview Day #1

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 1 of the April Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set Sweet Swissies!!! along with the Cupcake Party... FREE with all purchases during the CC birthday release! limited quantities

So I made a card using the Sweet Swissies Freebee set! and also from C.C. Designs the Film Strip Die for the bottom layer and paper from Doodlebug Design

Hope you like my card for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Sweet Swissies Freebee set

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG03, YG17, YG25, YELLOW - YR21, ORANGE - YR14, YR16, YR18, PINK - RV32, RV34,BLUE - BG53, B57, BROWN - E33, E35, E37, RED - R27, R29 also used Pencils

will be back tomorrow with a video for day #2
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: