Sunday, April 11, 2021

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 536!!!


Hi My Friendly Bloggers! 
I am entering the Challenges over at My Favorite Things 
Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 536

Here is a Shutter card using some sweet Gnomes... I had so much fun creating this one!
I used My Favorite Things the You Gnome Me for the sentiments and the ADORABLR little Gnomes and from Lawn Fawn I used Shutter Card for the base of my card.
I also added the Copic colors I used on this set down below....
Hope you like my FUN card for today :)




Supplies I Used for my Card:
My Favorite Things
You Gnome Me
Lawn Fawn 
Shutter Card

Copic Colors I used for these set - SKIN - E00, E11, E13, BROWN - E35, E37, E42, E43, E44, GREEN - YG93, YG95, YG97, ORANGE - YR16, YR18, BLUE - B93, B95, B97, RED - R05, R08, R27, GRAY - C2, N0, N3, N4, GOLD Y28 - also used Pencils
Used Distress Ink - Tea Dye

 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: